How to draw Father and Daughter

How to draw father and daughter


Step 1 :

Here I wanted to try some unique drawing tricks instead complete black and white Image I tried half black and white and half colored images

Initially will start with the girl construction outline just imagined outline figure as girl holding butterfly in hand.

Step 2:

Draw father construction outline as he is holding umbrella to his daughter and protecting her from the rain. Just make a rough imagined outline figure.


Step 3:

I have drawn the clouds and rain drops and now we can start shading you can use black sketch or marker I used black marker and shaded dad and daughter and finally finished with the coloring red umbrella and blue rain drops also green grass stroke shades.




You can access all my drawing tutorials and make sure you bookmark it in your browser and you can even subscribe to get my updates when I am posting new tutorials.

Like this tutorial share it with your friends and checkout my videos for more ideas.


Post a Comment

0 Comments