How to draw Bharatanatyam hand sign

How to draw Bharatanatyam hand sign



Step 1 :

Initially I have drawn 5 horizontal parallel lines for fingers and drawn another line at 90 degree from first line to draw thumb finger.


Step 2 :

Join the parallel lines by drawing two small parallel lines and joining them with small curve here you got the nail structure and hence you are done with finger sketching.


Step 3 :

I have drawn a bangle and small stroke line in each finger as finger lines and small lines for mehendi design.


Step 4 :

Follow the same procedure to draw right hand by drawing vertical parallel lines to get the barathanatyam hand sign .


        

Step 5 :

Finally draw some curved and straight line inside bangles for design and I have used red sketch for mehendi coloring and also I have done some shading using blending stump.

       



You can access all my drawing tutorials and make sure you bookmark it in your browser and you can even subscribe to get my updates when I am posting new tutorials.

Like this tutorial share it with your friends and checkout my videos for more ideas.


Post a Comment

0 Comments