How to draw peacock feather

How to draw peacock feather



Step 1 :

Everyone in this world is attracted by the color of peacock feathers so shall we try to make it using some color pencil.

First step draw 2 oval shapes and extend the lines for feather stick and inner to the oval shape draw a heart shape.

          

Step 2:

And we are done with pencil sketch and now we can start with colors as feather will look more attractive only when we color it hence I used some colors. Fill in the oval shape with yellow and blue color inner side outer border I used red color and the innermost I used violet and navy blue and little black shade.

Step 3:

Then we start shading feathers it’s the same technique how we use to shade for hair. You can just start to do hatching means thick strokes in the root and thin lines at the tip follow the same all over the feather for this used 3 different green shades lighter green, dark green and one layer darker green strokes


               


You can access all my drawing tutorials and make sure you bookmark it in your browser and you can even subscribe to get my updates when I am posting new tutorials.

Like this tutorial share it with your friends and checkout my videos for more ideas.









Post a Comment

0 Comments